- Who can or should purchase a limited company?
- Who can be a shareholder and/or administrator of a limited company?
- How much time is needed to formalise the purchase of a limited company?
- How is previous inactivity and freedom from debt guaranteed?
- In which Notary's office will the deed for the purchase of the shares be signed?
- Does the client have to travel in order to purchase the company?
- How confidential is the operation?
- Is it possible to change the activity of the company?
- Is it necessary to invest the share capital at the time the shares are purchased?
- Who will take care of registering the change of administration in the Mercantile Registry?
- Is it possible to change the name of the company?
- When can the company begin to operate?
- Is it possible to increase the share capital? If so, when?
- Is it possible to increase the share capital by the contribution of property, vehicles or other goods?
- How much does a fully operative limited company cost?
- How is it possible to reserve a limited company?
- Doubts or further questions.
Who can or should purchase a limited company?
The purchase of one of our limited companies proves to be especially useful to business people who want to avoid long and sometimes complicated procedures which could consume weeks of their valuable time and also for those who need to begin to operate in a company name as a matter of urgency.
Also for lawyers and other professionals such as administrators, fiscal advisers and estate agents it is easy and advantageous to be able to offer our limited companies, immediately operative, in order to be able to provide a better and more efficient service to their clients: this without reducing their own fees and without interfering with their business schedule.
Who can be a shareholder and/or administrator of a limited company?
Anybody may be a shareholder and/or administrator of a Spanish limited company provided they are of legal age and are not legally prevented from acting in either capacity. Shareholders and administrators must bring their current original identity documents, or if not resident in Spain, their passports and N.I.E. (Fiscal number for foreigners).
A company may also be purchased by any Spanish or foreign company, although the necessary documentation will have to be provided.
How much time is needed to formalise the purchase of a limited company?
Less than 24 hours if the purchase is formalised in one of the Notary's offices used by our company situated in various Spanish cities. In 2 or 3 days if the client prefers to formalise the purchase with another Notary, although on some occasions, even in this situation it will be possible to limit the time to a few hours.
How is previous inactivity and freedom from debt guaranteed?
Anyone who purchases a company previously incorporated by a third party should be aware of the risk of having to face debts or other responsibilities contracted previously by the company or its administrators.
However, this risk does not exist when purchasing one of our limited companies, as all of them, without exception, were incorporated and administered by our own professionals, whose honesty and integrity is beyond question.
Notwithstanding the above, for the security and guarantee of our clients, at the time of signing the purchase deed we provide a certificate of inactivity and freedom from debt authenticated by a Notary.
In which Notary's office will the deed for the purchase of the shares be signed?
In the Notary´s office chosen by the client.
However, both for practical and economic reasons it is recommended that the formalisation of the transmission of the company should be made with a Notary used by us. This is the only way we can guarantee the speed and efficiency of our service.
It should be taken into account that the Notary's fees for the purchase of the shares are included in the purchase price of the company when the deed is signed with a Notary used by us. Under other circumstances these costs would be exclusively for the client, along with any travel and accommodation expenses incurred by our professionals.
Does the client have to travel in order to purchase the company?
No. The client can avoid any travelling by using a power of attorney for the signing of the deed of share purchase. This incurs no extra charge apart from the cost of the power of attorney which the client will pay direct.
The acceptance of the position of administrator usually requires personal presence at the notary's office. However in some exceptional cases and under certain circumstances, this can also be arranged using a power of attorney in favour of a person known and trusted by the client.
How confidential is the operation?
Our company guarantees by professional secrecy the confidentiality of all our business transactions. All possible security measures have been adopted to ensure the confidentiality and safekeeping of the information and documents given to us by our clients.
The identity and other personal details of the new shareholders will remain hidden from the curious and from the general public as the title deed for the transfer of shares is not inscribed in the Mercantile Registry.
Logically, should there be inspections or irregularities, the courts, the tax authorities, social security etc., can ask for the documentation they require.
Is it possible to change the activity of the company?
Yes. The change or extension of the activity can be made on the same day that the transfer of shares is formalised with no additional charge to the client.
Is it necessary to invest the share capital at the time the shares are purchased?
This is not necessary as the share capital has been previously invested and noted in the accounts of the company.
Who will take care of registering the change of administrator in the Mercantile Registry?
Included in the purchase price of the company are the notarial expenses for the deed of change of administrator, along with the payment of 120 Euros to the Mercantile Registry for the inscription of this deed. This will be dealt with by one of our own professionals.
Is it possible to change the name of the company?
Yes. Although the request for the name change in the Mercantile Registry could delay the signing of the title deed at least a week. In urgent cases it is recommended to buy the company and then change the name at a later date.
When can the company begin to operate?
Our limited companies are ALREADY fully operative. At the moment the deed for the purchase of shares and the change of administrator is signed the new administrator can begin activity.
Only in a very few cases do slight complications arise when arranging certain matters such as the opening of bank accounts, the employment of staff, or with the burocracy, although these complications can be resolved rapidly as the company is fully legally operative and the complications tend to be caused by the ignorance or inefficiency of third parties or companies.
Is it possible to increase the share capital? If so, when?
The share capital of our limited companies is 3.006 euros, but there is no reason why this should not be increased at the same time as the title deed for the purchase of the shares is signed. However, for reasons of speed and efficiency it is preferable to increase the share capital once the company has been purchased.
Is it possible to increase the share capital by the contribution of property, vehicles or other goods?
Yes. The new shareholders can increase the share capital by contribution of goods or rights, but in order to be able to do this they will have to provide documentation accrediting the title to the property, vehicles, computers or whatever other goods they contribute to the company, along with a valuation of the goods. This valuation does not have to be official as this requisite is only applicable to the increase in share capital of anonymous companies not limited companies.
How much does a fully operative limited company cost?
The final price of an 'ready made' Spanish Limited Company will depend on several factors, such as the Notary office where the deeds are going to be signed or in which Company Registry is the new administrator going to be registered, the number of new shareholders or administrators and other factors (possible change of the company name, change of the activity or statutes of the Company deeds, publication in the official gazette, possible file transfer to another city, possible Notary or Registry extra fees or expenses, etc), but, in any case, WE GUARANTEE THE MOST COMPETITIVE RATES OF THE MARKET.
In order to ensure the clarity, and in view of the individual needing or special requirements of each client, we always prepare an EXACT, CLOSED AND GUARANTEED budget, in order to let you know from the beginning the TOTAL AND DEFINITIVE expenses to complete the transaction under the ALL INCLUSIVE option, without surprises or 'extra' expenses not initially considered.
We must mention that, unfortunately, some of our competitors announce prices (usually named "basic", "special" or even "competitive") without including or taking into account essential procedures and expenses to complete the transfer of a Spanish Limited Company with all the guarantees for the client, who consequently will receive an inadequate service and/or will be obliged to pay additional expenses not initially considered, sometimes charged with the consequent penalty.
How is it possible to reserve a limited company?
Very easily and at no cost:
- Choose your company by consulting our list of available companies.
- The chosen company can be reserved by fax, letter, e-mail or telephone, but the quickest and most effective method is by using the reservation form on this website.
- Shortly after you will receive our reply, either confirming the reservation, or communicating that the company is no longer available due to having been previously reserved by another client.
- In order to avoid the risk of your chosen company having been previously reserved, it is recommended that you note the names of three companies in order of preference when you make the reservation request.
- The reservation of a company, once the availability has been confirmed will be free of charge for the period of five days. This time period can only be extended on payment of a deposit (the amount of which will depend upon the length of time the client wishes to reserve the company). This amount will be deducted in full from the cost of our services once the operation is formalised. In the case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refundable. We will retain the funds to cover costs and as compensation for the unavailability of the company during the duration of the time established for the reservation.
Doubts or further questions.
If you have any doubts or questions or if you need any further information about our services, please use the information request form.